top of page

Professional Group

Public·24 members
James Rogers
James Rogers

[4K] The Score Full Album - The Score Greatest Hits - Top 10 Best The Score Songs Playlist 2021

Top Gun: Maverick (Music from the Motion Picture) is the soundtrack to the 2022 action film Top Gun: Maverick by Lorne Balfe, Harold Faltermeyer, Lady Gaga, and Hans Zimmer.[1][2] It consists of the film's score as well as two original songs, "Hold My Hand" by Gaga and "I Ain't Worried" by OneRepublic, which were released as singles prior to the album.[3][4] The soundtrack contains the song "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins, which was also featured in the first film.[5] The soundtrack was released on May 27, 2022, through Interscope Records through digital and physical formats.[6][7]

[4K] The Score Full Album - The Score Greatest Hits - Top 10 Best The Score Songs Playlist 2021

On April 27, 2022, Gaga announced that she had written and recorded the song "Hold My Hand", which would serve as the film's theme song, in addition to producing the score.[16] Gaga said that she worked on the song for years, and "didn't even realize the multiple layers it spanned across the film's heart, my own psyche, and the nature of the world we've been living in" while writing it.[3] The song, released as a single on May 3, 2022, was co-written with Benjamin Rice and BloodPop.[17][18] Another single, "I Ain't Worried" by OneRepublic was released on May 13.[19][20] It was sent to contemporary hit radio in the United States on June 21, 2022.[21] The soundtrack album was released on May 27, 2022, by Interscope Records.[22][23] 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page